On Friday, June 15th, Roo Lan Health Care will be hosting our first ever Senior Health Fair at the Lacey Community Center from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. This event is one of the many ways Roo Lan is giving back to the community that has helped it thrive for more than 45 years, and a new way for us to educate seniors about the services and resources available to them here in Lacey. Our city has grown and changed a lot since Roo Lan first opened it’s doors in 1971 and so has health care. We want to give our seniors a new venue to discover ways to stay healthy and connect with the businesses that can help them get there. The Fair will be FREE to Enter, Click HERE to RSVP.
Fair Highlights Include:
- Presentation by L. Anthony Agtarap, MD from Olympia Orthopaedic Associates
- Brain Games With Linda Terry
- Broadway Show Tunes performed by Naomi Morgan
- 30-Minute Classes on a wide variety of topics
- More Than 20 Local Senior-Focused Businesses
- Food & Raffle Prizes!!
In addition to the events at the community center, Roo Lan’s bus will be on hand to provide visitors who wish to see our facility over to Roo Lan during the fair. For more information, please call 360-491-1765.